Pet Healthcare Warranty
So that we may provide the best possible care for your pet, we now offer a Healthy Pet Warranty (HPW). This program has many advantages for you and your pet.
- Our HPW covers all veterinary care provided by one of our vet partners for non-pre-existing illness up to a maximum of $300.
- The HPW promotes timely veterinary attention for any pet that is not doing well rather than placing kennel staff in the sometimes difficult position of determining when vet care (and extra expenses for you) are needed.
- The HPW coverage will extend for 48 hours after departure for kennel related injury or illness treated by one of our vet partners.
All qualifying pets will be automatically covered by our HPW. A fee of $1.00 per day per pet (to a maximum of $7 per stay per pet) will be added to your bill.
The fine print:
- Pets over 10 years of age, daycare participants and pets with chronic, pre-existing conditions or those discovered within the first 24 hours of their stay are excluded from coverage and will not be charged the HPW fee.
- Injuries that result from aggression between two pets in the same family lodging together are excluded from coverage; however, the HPW fee will be assessed to cover other potential problems.
- The HPW does not cover canine cough due to the difficulty of diagnosing this illness prior to the appearance of any symptoms.
- Qualification for the HPW is at the sole discretion of Crossroads Pet Resort employees and may be changed or revoked at any time.